Albuquerque Recreation & Sports
Albuquerque Outdoor Recreation
Albuquerque Sports Teams
- Albuquerque Isotopes – Triple A Baseball.
- Albuquerque Thunderbirds – NBA Development League.
- Sandia Motor Speedway – Two paved ovals and an array of vehicle races.
- UNM Lobos – Go Lobos!
- Arroyo del Oso – Nestled in Bear Canyon Arroyo, interesting topography throughout this 27-hole course at Louisiana & Osuna.
- Isleta Eagle Golf Course – Featuring a beautifully manicured 27-hole course with three 9-hole tracts, just South of town.
- Ladera – On the Westside, a Par 72, 7,060 yard course featuring spacious greens and a large driving range located at Ladera & Sequoia.
- Los Altos – An ideal fast play course, for golfers with limited time. Located at I-40 and Eubank.
- Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club – Situated on the east side of the Sandia Mountains, at elevations ranging from 6,500 to 7,000 feet.
- Puerto del Sol – Albuquerque’s only lighted driving range. An Easy walk, ideal for seniors. Located at Girard & Gibson.
- Sandia Golf Club – Sandia features a 7,772 yard golf course designed by Scott Miller, a short drive North.
- UNM Golf Course – One of the finest courses in New Mexico. Located between I-25 & the Airport on University Blvd.
Biking in Albuquerque:
- Biking in Albuquerque – The City’s site, tons of information.
- New Mexico Touring Society – Weekly rides and lots of information about the bike trails.
Running in Albuquerque:
Hiking in Albuquerque:
- Treks & Trails– A great site by The Albuquerque Journal.
- Sandia Mountain Hiking Guide
- Jemez Mountain Trail