now browsing by tag
Albuquerque Outdoor Recreation
Albuquerque Sports Teams
- Albuquerque Isotopes – Triple A Baseball.
- Albuquerque Thunderbirds – NBA Development League.
- Sandia Motor Speedway – Two paved ovals and an array of vehicle races.
- UNM Lobos – Go Lobos!
- Arroyo del Oso – Nestled in Bear Canyon Arroyo, interesting topography throughout this 27-hole course at Louisiana & Osuna.
- Isleta Eagle Golf Course – Featuring a beautifully manicured 27-hole course with three 9-hole tracts, just South of town.
- Ladera – On the Westside, a Par 72, 7,060 yard course featuring spacious greens and a large driving range located at Ladera & Sequoia.
- Los Altos – An ideal fast play course, for golfers with limited time. Located at I-40 and Eubank.
- Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club – Situated on the east side of the Sandia Mountains, at elevations ranging from 6,500 to 7,000 feet.
- Puerto del Sol – Albuquerque’s only lighted driving range. An Easy walk, ideal for seniors. Located at Girard & Gibson.
- Sandia Golf Club – Sandia features a 7,772 yard golf course designed by Scott Miller, a short drive North.
- UNM Golf Course – One of the finest courses in New Mexico. Located between I-25 & the Airport on University Blvd. Read More …
Attractions in Albuquerque, NM
Relocating to, or just visiting the Greater Albuquerque Area?
The following are Albuquerque’s must see attractions:
Old Town – A serene village that has been the focal point of community life since 1706. A delightful experience.
The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History – Ever changing exhibits located at 2000 Mountain Road NW.
Things to do in Albuquerque NM
Albuquerque International Ballon Fiesta – “The World’s Premier Ballon Event” every October.
Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau – Monthly events calendar, tradeshows and conventions.
Summer Nights Concert Series – A varity of musical styles, summer nights at the Rio Grande Botanic Garden.