now browsing by tag
Home Buying Steps in Albuquerque, NM
Is it time to buy a Greater Albuquerque Metro home?
I would love to be your home buying guide and Real Estate agent. I hope to make the home buying process fun and comfortable with as little stress as possible. Below I have outlined the critical steps in purchasing your next home. Contact me at your convenience when you are ready to begin. (505) 363-1533. Read More …
Albuquerque Home Buyers Never Pay a Real Estate Fee:
The most common question I get from first time home buyers in the Albuquerque area:
“Do I have to pay for your services”?
Nope, home buyers who work with me will never pay any fees: No Listing Fees: No Transaction Fees: No Company Fees – EVER. I get paid from the listing agent’s total commission. It is between the listing agent and the seller on how much commission is to be compensated and I am paid at closing out of the proceeds of the sale. Read More …
I hope you find my website to be the best place to search and find Albuquerque homes for sale and, Albuquerque Real Estate. I can help you find great neighborhoods that will meet all of your needs. Search some of the hottest Albuquerque neighborhoods:
- Nob Hill
- Sandia Foothills – Beautiful homes in High Desert and Glenwood Hills.
- Downtown – Including EDO, Old Town, Huning Castle and great downtown lofts.
- Mesa Del Sol – Albuquerque’s newest, more sustainable living community.
- The North Valley Read More …
Before Moving Day
Whether you are moving to, from or around Albuquerque we are going to presume that you have already sorted, purged, and are ready to pack.
- Create a Moving Binder – This is for your moving records, receipts, and inventory photos and lists.
- Transfer School Records – Arrange for your children’s records to be transferred to their new school district. ASK FOR COPIES OF ALL RECORDS and keep them with you while moving. Read More …
Albuquerque NM Public Schools
The Map Below Shows all of the Public Schools in Albuquerque NM.
There are 161 Albuquerque elementary schools, 105 Albuquerque middle schools, 85 Albuquerque high schools and 293 Albuquerque preschool schools.
With more than 90,000 students and 11,500 employees, APS is the 34th largest school district in the United States.
By clickiing on the school and find out about their teachers, rankings and reviews and more courtesy of Education.com