now browsing by tag
Attractions Buyers Buyers Agent Events Fees Home Buyers Home Sellers Homes For Sale in Albuquerque Listings MLS Moving Outdoors Relocating Sellers Shools
Albuquerque Outdoor Recreation
Albuquerque Sports Teams
- Albuquerque Isotopes – Triple A Baseball.
- Albuquerque Thunderbirds – NBA Development League.
- Sandia Motor Speedway – Two paved ovals and an array of vehicle races.
- UNM Lobos – Go Lobos!
- Arroyo del Oso – Nestled in Bear Canyon Arroyo, interesting topography throughout this 27-hole course at Louisiana & Osuna.
- Isleta Eagle Golf Course – Featuring a beautifully manicured 27-hole course with three 9-hole tracts, just South of town.
- Ladera – On the Westside, a Par 72, 7,060 yard course featuring spacious greens and a large driving range located at Ladera & Sequoia.
- Los Altos – An ideal fast play course, for golfers with limited time. Located at I-40 and Eubank.
- Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club – Situated on the east side of the Sandia Mountains, at elevations ranging from 6,500 to 7,000 feet.
- Puerto del Sol – Albuquerque’s only lighted driving range. An Easy walk, ideal for seniors. Located at Girard & Gibson.
- Sandia Golf Club – Sandia features a 7,772 yard golf course designed by Scott Miller, a short drive North.
- UNM Golf Course – One of the finest courses in New Mexico. Located between I-25 & the Airport on University Blvd. Read More …